Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm Snow Crafty, Part 1

Snow day!
No church today, we got 2 feet of snow or more! So this was a great time to try out a new pattern I got from home. While at the shop where my mom sells her bags and purses, my sister bought an adorable headband. We found the pattern and I decided to try it. Unfortunately I hadn't gotten any of the right size elastic, so I will have to finish them later. I'm making view "C" without the flowers. I even made one of them to be reversible! 


Here is an idea of what the finished product will look like. So stay tuned for part 2 after a fabric run!


What else did I do on my snow days? I also altered a top that I got on clearance a while ago, didn't take any before photos, but maybe I'll post it the next time I wear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment